Saturday, September 13, 2008

Turn the page

Vinnie’s book continues to make headway. Although I discovered today that the pages that I’ve been listing on my Flickr account don’t actually match up with the number of works I have created. I must have forgotten to take photos of some of them. I’m finished with 19 pages now, and am completing up to 25 and handing that in by Thursday of next week. At that point, we will re-evaluate and decide if more work is needed and change our production schedule, or if we can just publish as is.

That being said, here’s a look at the most recent stuff I’ve done:

page 8 What you don't know


page 9 Why limit yourself?


page 10 and 11 The Pink O; a mighty breath


page 12 Tethered


page 13 Drawbridge Moderne


And finally, I'm taking part in the Dance Dance Marathon again this year! I start at 6 pm tonight, and go until Midnight. If you are in downtown Burlington, Vermont tonight, swing by City Hall Park and say hello.

ddmarathon logo

No comments: