Monday, October 13, 2008

She's Crafty! (again)

I managed to do it; make things. I've started making jewelry using scraps left-over from all the collage work I was doing. So far just a few simple earrings and some pins. So far, I like the pins best. I have ordered some beads, however, and will be testing the waters and trying to make some bracelets and necklaces.

Here are a few images from the test runs:

Summer of Love Summer of Love earrings


Wild style 1 Wild style earrings,


modern girrl Modern girl pin, and


Virgin Virgin pin.

The Gwiz! name I am using for now, but that will probably change. I'm meeting with a few folks to talk about where to try and sell these, and am starting to think more about what I want my "look" to be. Pop art meets vintage? Yes, but how to pull it off... sigh. For a complete view of what I've documented so far, go here.

No comments: