Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Not my art, but what the heck

I can't stop. Two new prints for the apartment. I love buying prints. It's an addiction, I admit. All of the other art in my apartment are my own pieces, so for me, it's a way to have other people's art on my walls. I also seem to be drawn to anything that has animals in it. For example:


So in love
So in love by Margin on Etsy.

And then there is this:

Winged cowboy
Winged Cowboy by BerkleyIllustration on Etsy. I know, not technically an animal. Still.

On another note, I've been watching the first season of NYPD Blue on DVD. I forgot how much I used to love the show. David Caruso before he got too full of himself. Okay, yes, that was rather catty. I also forgot, however, the joys of women fashions in the 90's. I mean really, how did anyone ever get laid? The shiny fabric, the shoulder pads, the bad prints. And yet, it was a sexy, sexy show. Bare asses all over the place. Take, for example, Sharon Lawrence:


Sharon Lawrence

Um, yes, I did, at one point have just about that hair cut.

No comments: